My projects are primary desktop applications, apps for Windows and web applications and websites.
Some projects are only in german. Here is a small overview of my last (public) projects. Please use the german site for a bigger overview.
Hötzl GmbH: Businesswebsite for Hötzl GmbH (german)
INMMiC 2017: Webite for „THE INTERNATIONAL WORKSHOP ON INTEGRATED NONLINEAR MICROWAVE AND MILLIMETRE-WAVE CIRCUITS 2017“ in Graz
EachBaseConverter, a Windows 8/RT App, is a number converter for all base between binary system (base 2) and hexatridecimal system (base 36) and higher. You can define your individual list of systems. You can also define your own format for each base. There is no limit for the size of the numbers. EachBaseConverter is available in 6 languages: German, English, French, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese
Used Technology: C#/XAML Windows Store App
MouseClickCounter v2 is a new version of my first ClickCounter. MouseClickCounter v2 counts clicks, keystrokes and scrolls in background automatically. This values can be shown in charts and exported. MouseClickCounter is available in English and German.
- Counting clicks, scrolls, keystrokes, sum of pixel you have moved with mouse.
- Converting moved pixel to meters and kilometers.
- Showing data in a chart.
- Each user on the computer has his own data and statistic.
- Application can be minimized to the tray icons.
- Automatic saving. Data will be saved periodically and on exit.
- Start with Windows is possible.
- Language can be chosen between English and German.
- Inactivity and standby detection
- Update notification
- Statistics function
- Export statistics and chart data to csv-file
Used Technology: C#/WPF Windows Client application with MS-SQL CE Database file (LINQ to SQL)
Free Download: MouseClickCounter v184.108.40.206.zip
Various computer configurations
A computer configuration at pock-programming can include the following items according to the customer’s requirements:
- Consultation and discussion with the customer
- Provision and configuration of a new computer system
- Installation and licensing of the operating system and the required software
- Data and software migration of existing systems
- Training on the operating system and programs
- Maintenance and support as required
Automatic / remote computer maintenance
For customers there is the possibility to get remote maintenance of their computers by pock-programming. It also provides automatic maintenance with (security) updates and critical security configurations for the operating system and its applications on the computer via a background running tool.